- Dell unveils new consumer PCs and Displays for power seeking and content-loving users
The Latest Quest KACE News
Dell unveils new consumer PCs and Displays for power seeking and content-loving users
- New XPS 15 delivers powerful performance with up to 6-core 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti graphics
- New XPS 15 2-in-1 now available for purchase and new brushed onyx color option available in select countries May 2018
- New Inspiron All-In-One family offers value pricing with premium options like an InfinityEdge 4K display, 8thGen Intel® Core™ processors and Dell Cinema for seamless content viewing
- New Special Edition version of Inspiron 15 7000 2-in-1 in abyss black color with premium features now available
- Six new monitors join Dell’s S family, enhancing the workspace for work and play with rich multimedia features
Today, Dell is announcing a new family of Inspiron All-in-Ones, an updated XPS 15, an Inspiron 15 7000 2-in-1 Special Edition, six S Series displays, and the availability of and new color for the XPS 15 2-in-1. The new assortment of systems powered by Windows 10 further highlight Dell’s commitment to creating devices that prioritize performance, smart design and an immersive content viewing experience.
Packed with Intel’s latest 8th Gen Core processors, Dell’s new Inspiron and XPS devices deliver the ultimate power for enthusiasts, creators or anyone trying to tackle their everyday to-do list or binge watch the newest Netflix show.
Now more than ever, people watch movies and TV shows on their PCs with the expectation of a full cinematic experience, including studio sound and visual quality, as creators intend. Dell Cinema, announced at CES 2018 is designed for immersive content consumption on a PC, is available on the majority of new consumer PC lineup. It is comprised of three pillars enabled through software and hardware solutions:
- CinemaColor: Best-in-class technology, paired with advanced hardware and software power content with incredible dynamic range.
- CinemaSound: Waves MaxxAudio® Pro boosts volume and clarifies every tone, so you experience studio-quality sound.
- CinemaStream: Killer Wireless and SmartByte channels maximum bandwidth to your videos and music for a seamless, stutter-free experience.
“We pride ourselves on always bringing the latest innovation to consumers and iterating when new advancements are made available,” said Ray Wah, senior vice president and general manager, Dell Consumer and Small Business Product Group. “We couldn’t be more excited with the beautiful designs, cinematic experiences and enhanced performance our new consumer portfolio brings customers.”
Performance Innovation within the XPS Line - XPS 15 & XPS 15 2-in-1
Dell is making its flagship XPS 15
even more powerful with the latest 6-core 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors and up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti graphics. Wrapped in a refreshed platinum silver exterior with premium materials and finishes, Dell’s powerful XPS laptop also includes a stunning UltraSharp 4K Ultra HD InfinityEdge touch display with 100 percent Adobe RGB color for lifelike images for creation or entertainment. The smallest 15.6-inch performance laptop on the planet* is also one of the lightest, starting at four pounds*. The new XPS 15 equips users with sleekness, mobility and power. Added value standard extras include Windows Hello log-in with an optional fingerprint reader integrated into the power button, and ultimate connectivity with Thunderbolt™ 3 with four lanes of PCI Express and HDMI 2.0.
The new XPS 15 2-in-1, unveiled at CES 2018 and the recipient of more than 34 “Best of CES Awards,” is now available for purchase worldwide (beginning March 29, 2018). It is a high-performance 15-inch 2-in-1 with a stunning InfinityEdge 4K display in an impossibly slim 16 mm form, thanks to an extraordinary processor and graphics architecture, and unique thermal design. A best-in-class 4K display with vivid color delivers a stunning visual experience. The world’s smallest* and thinnest* 15-inch 2-in-1 is innovation at its finest. In addition to worldwide availability, Dell is also announcing a new brushed onyx color option for the new XPS 15 2-in-1 to complement the original silver option, that will become available in select countries starting May 2018 on both Dell.com and BestBuy.com, and in select Best Buy stores.